Subject: RE: [dita] Some practical problems related to packaging

As a newcomer to the committee, I've stayed on the
sidelines of this particular melee, so far. That said,
I have to say that I agree with Eliot that there is
nothing wrong with using the full standard for the
specification.

In fact, the specification ought to be something the
TC can hold up as a good example of how to use the DITA
standard in context, and the context of the specification
is technical documentation.

Best Regards,
Richard Hamilton
XML Press