Subject: Where to locate the conformance topic

Elliot, sounds as if we need to discuss this. Off the topic of my head,
here's what I would suggest:

Overview [Unique for each of the three packages/document variations]
Conformance statement
Architectural Specification
Language Reference

This keeps "Introduction to DITA" as a component of the architectural
specification.

Kris