Subject: RE: [dita] Under-specification for @refcol?

I think we should...
Gershon

-----Original Message-----
From: Kristen James Eberlein [mailto:keberlein@pobox.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 5:21 PM
To: Don Day
Cc: DITA TC list

Actually, I responded to Toshihiko Makita's observation that the "refcol
attribute description is very unclear for me. And there seems no
implementation that use this attribute in DITA-OT."

I vaguely remembered that the internal IBM documentation stated that
this attribute was not currently in use, and posted that as a response
to the list.

It'd be easy to state as much in the 1.2 documentation ...

Kris