Subject: arch spec topic: keyref

I'm working through the "Content inclusion" topic in the arch spec and discovered a wealth of keyref information. I pulled it all out into a new topic named "keyref.dita".

I'm not sure how we intend to cover keyref in the archspec, but a search through my SVN workspace only found scattered references.

I committed keyref.dita to SVN. Does somebody have time before Kristen's scheduled Sunday build to work through keyref.dita?

seth park
information architect
Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
seth.park@freescale.com