Subject: If you have problems opening a CHM ...

Save the CHM file to your local system.
2. Right-click the CHM file, and then click Properties.
3. Click Unblock, and then click OK. The contents now are displayed when the file is opened.

See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/902225/ for more information.

This is a Microsoft "security fix" :(

Kris

Grosso, Paul wrote:
CF83BAA719FD2C439D25CBB1C9D1D30210D6157F@HQ-MAIL4.ptcnet.ptc.com" type="cite">

When I try to open this, all I get for all pages is "this page cannot be displayed".  What am I doing wrong?

paul

From: Kristen James Eberlein [mailto:keberlein@pobox.com]
Sent: Sunday, 2009 September 20 22:29
To: DITA TC
Subject: [dita] 2nd review of the DITA 1.2 specification open

Hello, TC members.

The 2nd review of the DITA 1.2 specification is now open. Please review the specification and make your comments as early as possible; comments will not be accepted after Sunday, October 4th.

You can download a CHM from http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/34300/dita1.2-spec-complete_20September2009.chm .

Add comments to the Wiki pages for the review. The entry page for the review is http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/TechReview2