Subject: Proposal: "DITA decoration catalog"

I'm giving my users the ability to define non-semantic decorations using outputclass. I do this with reservation, but I'm convinced that we'll see more of this kind of request in the near future.

I'd like to request that we provide a "DITA decoration catalog" of outputclass values that should be meaningful across local systems yet customizable for local requirements.

I've captured a sample implementation of such a catalog at http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/DITA_Decorations.

Anybody else confronted with this demand?

I need to roll out something within the next month. Any chance of resolving an initial list of standard outputclass values before then?

-seth park