Subject: Re: [dita] status of the DITA 1.2 spec [was: Version Control Commitby keberlein]

No, you are not wasting your time.What you have been asked to review is the CHM that was posted Sunday; it is also available as HTML files in a ZIP. Joann Hackos also requested that people review two updated translation files.

CHM file:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/34300/dita1.2-spec-complete_20September2009.chm

HTML version:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34324/dita1.2-spec-complete_20September2009.zip

Two updated translation topics:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34349/translation_topics_21Septemember2009.zip

Wiki page for the 2nd version:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/TechReview2

You are going to see e-mail about people committing files to SVN. Yes, people will be updating files as the review takes place. If you find the e-mails about the SVN commits to be distracting, I suggest that you configure an e-mail filter so that you don't see these messages.

CF83BAA719FD2C439D25CBB1C9D1D30210DD899C@HQ-MAIL4.ptcnet.ptc.com" type="cite">
I'm getting confused by these check-ins.

Is the spec generated over the weekend that I'm reviewing being
changed as I review it?  Am I wasting my time?

paul