Subject: RE: [dita] syntax for domain usage declaration

I'm reviewing the topic "Domain usage declaration (the domains
attribute)" in the Architectural Spec. I brought this question here
first because I didn't want to comment at
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/specialization2#Domainusagedeclaration.2
8thedomainsattribute.29
until I better understood what was intended.

It sounds like the discussion and the example in this topic should cover
attribute domain declarations as well. Is this what you're saying?

	/Bruce