Subject: RE: [dita] Why There are Constraints on Conref

> Are there implementations other than Arbortext Editor and the DITA Open
> Toolkit that implement conrefs?  I assume there are and I assume it
> would be good to hear from everyone about what sorts or problems this
> late change to DITA 1.2 might or might not cause.

Speaking on behalf of the DITA Open Toolkit - we are checking constraints
for validity today, but we could easily update the code to be aware of the
w(...) syntax. For us, it simply means ignoring that token when iterating
through domain values.

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit