Subject: Fw: [dita] DITA Technical Committee Meeting Minutes - 3 November 2009

Mary, please note the following resolution agreed to by the OASIS DITA TC
on November 3, 2009 for the formation of a new DITA for the Web
SubCommittee, co-chaired by John Hunt and Mark Lewis:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200911/msg00024.html

New ITEM: 20 Oct: Proposal to the OASIS DITA TC to form a "DITA for the
Web" Sub-Committee
* http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200910/msg00102.html (Hunt)

> John Hunt walked through the proposal.
> The TC discussed whether this SC would be better off as an SC of the
Adoption
> TC. The statement of purpose is more adoption oriented, while the list of
> deliverables is more spec oriented.
> Don suggested perhaps the SC could cover the technical issues first as a
SC
> of this TC and then take the adoption/white paper activities over to the
> adoption TC.
> Seth feels they should start off in the DITA TC. Kris agreed. No-one
objected
> to this.
> John moved to form the SC. Bruce seconded. No objections.

> DECISION: The DITA TC agreed to form a "DITA for the Web" SC.

I overlooked the need to notify you to get this process started.  Please
work with John and Mark on the setup of this new subcommittee. Thanks!

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee