Subject: MadCap Software is hosting another tool-neutral webinar this week

As I’m sure you know, MadCap Software is hosting a series of tools-neutral webinars about Tech Comm related topics. We have a 2 part-er coming this week.

DITA: 10 things to know

During this 2 part webinar Bernard Aschwanden guides people who are new to DITA through the top 10 things they should know to get a grounding in DITA ideas, technology, and tools.
Presenter: Bernard Aschwanden, President, Publishing Smarter

November 18, 2009 7-8am(Pacific Time)

To sign up, go to http://www.madcapsoftware.com/demos/webinars.aspx

sharon

Sharon Burton