Subject: RE: vocabulary module [was: results from recent DITA 1.2 terminology discussions]

For the "no further direct dependencies" semantics of the word "atomic",
how about adding the word "completely"?

The uniquely-named collection of element type and attribute type
declarations that completely defines a map type, topic type, or domain.

Or is there some complication hidden in your words "further" and
"direct"?
Further: Are there some direct dependencies and we're saying there are
no additional ones?