Subject: RE: [dita] conref.dita editorial review

In the first example, what about

Does the content specifed by the keyref replace the content of
<keyword>, and if href="glossary/apple-fruit-enUS.dita" fails does the
content of <keyword> provide a fall-back?

Likewise, could we rewrite the second example as

Does the content of <term> provide a fallback in case the keydef isn't
in the glossary or catalog of terms as follows?

 <keydef keys="stock-APPL"
   href="http://www.apple.com";
   format="html"
   scope="external"

If this is the expected behavior, wouldn't that be recommended practice?
If it's not the expected behavior, should it be?

	/Bruce