Subject: DITA 1.2 spec work

I've spent the last couple of hours correcting build errors, looking at the draft, and reading through the review comments on the Wiki. It made me aware that we have some "holes" that we need to address:
  1. Do we have an owner for the processing topics? None of the comments on the Wiki pages have been addressed. Originally Nancy Harrison was responsible for the topics, then responsibility passed to Seth Park. There is work that must be done before the next review.

  2. What is the status of the reorganization work about keys, linking, and addressing? There are unresolved review comments here, also.

  3. The architectural spec does not contain any information about the new subject scheme maps. What material needs to be covered and where should it go?

  4. For the DITA 1.1 documents, the @collection-type attribute was set to "sequence" so that next and previous links were generated in HTML output. What was the rationale for doing this, and do we need to repeat this pattern for the DITA 1.2 documentation?