Subject: Review comments concerning "DITA module and shell implementationreference" -- volunteer needed

On yesterday's call we agreed to move these topics into an appendix. However, there are extant review comments that need to be addressed. See http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/IntroductionToDITA2#DITAmoduleandshellimplementationreference for more information.

Who will step up to the plate and work these comments?

(I know Eric Sirois committed to do some work on these topics, but I don't know if he is willing to handle the review comments ...)