Subject: Re: [dita] Terminology issues: Linking and addressing terms?Referencing and referenced element?

Title: Re: [dita] Terminology issues: Linking and addressing terms? Referencing and referenced element?
The first bulleted list appears to indicate that the items, i.e., conkeyref, are a list of “elements that are referenced”. I would omit the list here and just put in the example with the ID=

Then list the elements only under referencing elements, since these the point at which the operators are actually used.

Do we need an example of Push?
JoAnn