Subject: What's New and Migration Guide Topics Drafted for Appendixes Section

I have drafted two new appendix topics:

- Changes from DITA 1.1 to 1.2
- DITA 1.1 to 1.2 Migration Guide

I used the list of feature proposals as my guide for the changes in 1.2
topic but I'm sure I've missed some things.

The migration guide is intended to highlight those places where existing
documents, shells doctypes, or specializations may need to be updated to
work optimally with DITA 1.2.

These topics are in SVN and includeed in the appendixes.ditamap map in the
top level of the SVN tree.

Cheers,

Eliot
Senior Solutions Architect