Subject: Contributing to the 3rd review

Hello all,

Sorry if I should have known the answer to my question - I am new to the reviewing process and to Wikis. I entered a comment on one of the language specs pages (related links elements) and wondered if that is the correct method of putting in my 2 cents. Are those comments automatically picked up by whoever is responsible for that section of the specs? Or should I enter my comments somewhere else or via a different method?

Jang(li)