Subject: RE: [dita] Normative language specification

And if it does happen it calls for an errata release as soon as the TC
learns of the problem and just as quickly as we can produce one.

What implementers should do would depend on the mature of the problem
and their schedule.  They might wait for a fix from the TC, they might
apply their own ad hoc fix, they might ignore the issue if it doesn't
cause serious problems.

Of course we should work hard to avoid such conflicts in the first
place.

    -Jeff