Subject: Re: [dita] Conref push of different content to the same topic indifferent contexts

A key-scoping mechanism would probably enable satisfying the requirement,
although it might lead to some convoluted maps, for example to have variant
chapter topics with invariant subordinate topics you'd need one map per
chapter (to get different key bindings) and then a shared map for the
invariant subordinate topicrefs.

A mechanism that simply allowed you to bind a pushing topic to a base topic
directly on the topicref would be clearer, but might have other problems.

So I would say we capture the requirement (per-use application of conref
push) and sort out the implementation details later.