Subject: Re: [dita] DITA TC Meeting Minutes, 26 January 2010

Hi --

I have a mild preference for text files. I save them off to a local folder and run an indexing/search tool against them.

Stan

-----Original Message-----
From: "Don Day" [dond@us.ibm.com]
Date: 01/26/2010 12:49 PM
To: "DITA TC list " <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

Two formats for folks to try. Let's see which ends up being more usable.
Any discussions about usability should be on a new thread--leave this one
for responses to the minutes as recorded. Thanks!

(See attached file: DITA_TC_Minutes-26Jan2010.pdf)

(See attached file: DITA_TC_Minutes-26Jan2010.txt)

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee