Subject: Re: [dita] Format for DITA TC minutes

I like having the content in an email as well, as Mary suggested - it makes
it easier for me to find what I'm looking for when I have to search over
the OASIS email archives.

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit

             Kristen James
             Eberlein
             <kris@eberleincon                                          To
             sulting.com>              Mary McRae
                                       <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
             01/26/2010 01:30                                           cc
             PM                        Don Day/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, DITA TC
                                       list <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       [dita] Format for DITA TC minutes

I don't care whether minutes are TXT or PDF,  but I think we only want
*one* file uploaded to the document repository as the official minutes
for the meeting.

With the exception of the minutes for the January 18th meeting, when I
take minutes I upload a file to the document repository AND copy the
contents of the files to the e-mail that it is automatically sent to TC
members when a file is uploaded.

Using TXT files probably facilitates this process, especially for those
TC members who use non-HTML-rendering e-mail clients.

Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee _
www.eberleinconsulting.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kristeneberlein_
+1 919 682-2290; keberlein (skype)

Eliot<DITA_TC_Minutes-26Jan2010.pdf><DITA_TC_Minutes-26Jan2010.txt>---------------------------------------------------------------------