Subject: Re: Format for DITA TC minutes

I propose the following:

    * We use TXT as the format for DITA TC minutes.
    * Whoever takes the minutes for a DITA TC meeting uploads the TXT
      file to the Kavi repository AND copies the contents of the minutes
      into the field for the e-mail that (by default) is automatically
      sent to TC members when a file is uploaded.

Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kristeneberlein_