Subject: RE: [dita] Re: Format for DITA TC minutes

I hesitate copy/pasting the text into the meeting event. KAVI mucks up
the formatting of the text file, making it less readable. OTOH uploading
a text file allows you to click the link on the event page and it opens
in whichever application you have set to read your text files (default
is your Web browser).

--
Gershon

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Day [mailto:dond@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 5:27 PM
To: DITA TC list

Let's give it a try for a few weeks. I'll put the reminder into the
frontpage somewhere adjacent to the agenda.

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

   --T.S. Eliot

  From:       Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>

  Cc:         DITA TC list <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

  Date:       01/26/2010 01:35 PM

  Subject:    [dita] Re: Format for DITA TC minutes

I propose the following:

    * We use TXT as the format for DITA TC minutes.
    * Whoever takes the minutes for a DITA TC meeting uploads the TXT
      file to the Kavi repository AND copies the contents of the minutes
      into the field for the e-mail that (by default) is automatically
      sent to TC members when a file is uploaded.

Principal consultant, Eberlein Consulting Secretary, OASIS DITA
Technical Committee Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com http://www.linkedin.com/in/kristeneberlein_

<dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

Eliot<DITA_TC_Minutes-26Jan2010.pdf><DITA_TC_Minutes-26Jan2010.txt>-----