Subject: Subcommittee catalog distribution

I'm getting ready to commit the SIDSC DITA 1.2 DTDs to SVN.

We dont want to include SIDSC DTDs as part of the standard DITA distribution, but I'm using the 1.2 directory structure so that they can be added quickly to any conforming 1.2 DTD directory structure such that the relative system URIs of referenced assets will resolve.

What should I do with the SIDSC-specific catalog? I also package a DITA-OT plugin so that OT users can update catalog-dita.xml using integrator.... but what about non OT users who want to manually modify their catalogs?

I want to add "catalog-sidsc.xml" to the "sidsc" folder so that the structure looks like:

dtd/
---base/
---technicalContent/
---sidsc/