Subject: RE: [dita] *Where* to document how to build subsets of the DITA 1.2 specification

I vote for the DITA focus area and/or the Open Toolkit. I don't think
this belongs in the spec at all.

My 2 Agarot worth (a little bit more than 1c at the current exchange
rate...)

--
Gershon

-----Original Message-----
From: Kristen James Eberlein [mailto:kris@eberleinconsulting.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 7:47 PM
To: Stan Doherty
Cc: dita@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dita] *Where* to document how to build subsets of the DITA 1.2
specification

Let's remember that we also could use dita.xml.org to distribute "How
to" information about building subsets of the DITA 1.2 spec ...

This gives us the following current options:

    * DITA 1.2 specification (in a non-normative appendix)
    * Documentation for DITA Open Toolkit (requires agreement by Toolkit
      folks)
    * Resource page on dita.xml.org

I also do have an open e-mail to Mary McRae asking about other
alternative possibilities; could we have a readme.txt file in the ZIP
file for the source documentation, for example?

Principal consultant, Eberlein Consulting Secretary, OASIS DITA
Technical Committee Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; keberlein (skype)