Subject: RE: [dita] *Where* to document how to build subsets of the DITA 1.2 specification

I agree, not in the spec. Here's the picture that comes to my mind. A readme.txt in the zip archive makes good sense, if OK with OASIS, in combination with documentation placed on dita.xml.org that can contain more detail and examples. The readme points to the resource page for a more readable and more detailed presentation; the doc on the web mentions the readme as a reminder that is always handy even when offline since it comes in the zip. My 2 &Lgr;&egr;&pgr;&tgr;&aacgr;.

	/Bruce