Subject: acknowledgements [was: Minutes for DITA TC Meeting, 16 Feb 2010]

There is a difference between editors of a spec and
membership in the TC that develops a spec.

I suggest that what Gershon should prepare is a list
of "editors" (and he can interpret that as he wishes,
but I would tend to stick to authors of text and schemas,
not commentors and reviewers).

Then we have some section (I would not call it Acknowledg(e)ments)
that says something like:

 The DITA 1.2 specification is a product of the OASIS DITA
 Technical Committee.  The committee members at the time
 of publication were:

 [and then list all current members of the TC]

paul