Subject: RE: [dita] Use of "claims to be DITA aware": Why I Said It Like That

For the record, the conclusions taken on today's TC call have well
answered my concern about vague and ill-defined terms. It doesn't matter
whether vendors call it awareness, osmosis, or grokking, so long as
their customers can refer to conformance claims that they can verify.
Helping them with the means to verify is a task (primarily) for the
Adoption TC.

	/Bruce