Subject: Revised schedule -- how can we make it work?:

Here is what I have put together as an "ideal" schedule that would have us delivering DITA 1.2 for public review at the beginning of June.

While it is ideal, I am not sure that it is realistic. Here is my challenge to TC members: How can we make it happen?

Date
Description
5 April 2010 Writers complete addressing all review #3 comments.
12-30 April 2010 Fourth internal review. This review will include the OASIS DITA Adoption Committee and the OASIS Technical Advisory Board (TAB). DITA TC members will review only selected topics and sections; members of the Adoption Committee and the TAB are welcome to review everything.
Authors complete all review comments.
18-25 May 2010
TC members review DITA 1.2 spec prior to TC vote.
TC votes on whether to submit DITA 1.2 for public review.
1 June 2010 DITA 1.2 submitted for public review

Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; keberlein (skype)