Subject: RE: [dita] Groups - DITA TC Minutes: March 30, 2010 (DITA_TC_Minutes_March302010.txt) uploaded

I'm including parts of the minutes here so that I can comment.

> 4. Schedule updates:
>    - 04/05  Complete edits based on Review #3 comments.
>    - 04/12  Complete builds for Review#4; begin review as soon as feasible.
>    - 05/04  Meet (TC and authors) to review/triage comments.
>    - 05/16  Complete updates and edits based on Review#4 comments.
>    - 05/18  Review (by TC) of updated spec.
>    - 05/25  Vote (by TC) to release for public review.
>    - 06/01  Release spec to OASIS for public review.
>
>    AI/Writers: Escalate status ASAP when you feel yourself possibly
>    falling behind or when you see opportunities to get help.
>
>    AI/Paul Grasso: Assist Eliot in reviewing incoming comments.
>    Triage as needed.

It is not clear to me from the above just what the dates
are for Review#4.

It looks it starts as soon as feasible after April 12;
does it end May 4?

I assume my action commences May 4, correct?

> 6. Activities appropriate for the review period.
>    - Errata topic(s): We need to clarify whether we can produce and maintain
>      a spec errata document after the spec has been formally approved.
>    - AI/Don: Check with Mary about the benefits or drawbacks of
>      incorporating into the current spec a statement/pointer to an
>      errata document.

No, not the benefits or drawbacks.  I can tell you, we NEED
to have some way to record corrigenda (often misnamed errata)
to the spec.  The question for Mary is just how she recommends
we do this, where in the spec should we put a pointer to the
corrigenda document, and what URL should we put there.

paul