Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] Review #4 of the DITA 1.2 spec is open

Hi Marc,

Please forward your review comments to me and I'll add them to the DITA
TC Wiki pages on behalf of the Adoption TC.

Thanks!

--
Gershon

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Speyer [mailto:m.y.speyer@inter.nl.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 7:15 PM
To: 'Kristen James Eberlein'
Cc: 'DITA Adoption TC'; 'DITA TC'

Hi Kristen,

I am putting my review comments in a Word document because that is my
understanding of the review process that is in place for the DITA
Adoption TC members. I define the proper context by providing both a
navigation path like

Architectural Specification: Base Version
>Configuration (Document type shells) >DTD document type shell coding
requirements > Element extension redefinitions

plus an excerpt of the content to which my review comment applies, under
the assumption that this would make it easier for you to locate the
related position in the document. However I am not convinced that this
is going to be easy at all. I could instead use the commenting option in
the PDF which will automatically gives the right context. It is also
much easier to assemble all comments from other reviewers into a single
PDF. Just a thought and I will continue with the way I am doing it now
until I hear from you.

Best regards,

Marc Speyer

P.S. As far as I can tell I have insufficient rights to add my review
comments to the wiki myself.