Subject: Re: [dita] We need a name space for DITA 1.2

Note that there *is* a namespace used by DITA, namely:

http://dita.oasis-open.org/architecture/2005/

Which is used for the @DITAArchVersion attribute.

This was added in DITA 1.1 specifically to make all DITA documents
unambiguously self-describing as DITA documents.

Not sure this satisfies the OASIS namespace requirement since it doesn't
apply to anything other than the DITAArchVersion attribute, but it is a
namespace explicitly associated with the DITA standard and DITA documents.

Senior Solutions Architect
Main: 512.554.9368
www.reallysi.com
www.rsuitecms.com