Subject: Re: [dita] Normative and non-normative references

On 6/3/10 4:36 PM, "Kristen James Eberlein" <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>
wrote:

> Eliot, do you mean XMI rather than XNI? If so, what is the URL?

I think I inadvertantly sent my mail too soon. I meant whatever is the
underpinning for the name and address stuff, which meant to look up and must
have forgotten and then sent my mail.

I meant XNAL
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ciq). However,
it's not clear looking at the CIQ page which version of XNAL DITA now
conforms to or was based on, since the XNAL domain predates the two latest
versions of the XNAL spec, as far as I can tell without digging further.

Senior Solutions Architect
Main: 512.554.9368
www.reallysi.com
www.rsuitecms.com