Subject: RE: [dita] Groups - DITA 1.2 spec: CD 01, new topics to review (new-topics-for-review.chm) uploaded

Normative references, mechanical and copy issues as follows:

[Namespaces in XML 1.0]
T. Bray, D. Hollander, A. Layman, and R. Tobin, editors, Namespaces in
XML 1.0 (Second Edition),
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml-names-20060816/, W3C Namespaces in XML
1.0, 16 August 2006.
==>
T. Bray, D. Hollander, A. Layman, & R. Tobin, editors. Namespaces in
XML 1.0 (Second Edition). W3C Recommendation 16 August 2006.
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml-names-20060816/.

[Namespaces in XML 1.1]
T. Bray, D. Hollander, A. Layman, and R. Tobin, editors, Namespaces in
XML 1.1 (Second Edition),
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml-names11-20060816/, W3C Namespaces in
XML 1.1, 16 August 2006.
==>
T. Bray, D. Hollander, A. Layman, and R. Tobin, editors. Namespaces in
XML 1.1 (Second Edition). W3C Recommendation 16 August 2006.
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml-names11-20060816/.

[RFC 2119]
S. Bradner, Key words for use in RFCs to Indicate Requirement Levels,
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2119.txt, IETF RFC 2119, March 1997.
==>
S. Bradner. Key words for use in RFCs to Indicate Requirement Levels.
IETF Network Working Group RFC 2119, March 1997.
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2119.txt.

[RFC 3986]
T. Berners-Lee, R. Fielding, and L. Masinter, Uniform Resource
Identifiers (URI): Generic Syntax, http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3986,
IETF RFC 3986, January 2005.
==>
T. Berners-Lee, R. Fielding, & L. Masinter. Uniform Resource
Identifier (URI): Generic Syntax. IETF Network Working Group RFC 3986,
January 2005. http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3986.

[XML 1.0]
T. Bray, J. Paoli, C. M. Sperberg-McQueen, E. Maler, and F. Yergeau,
editors, Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.0 (Fifth Edition),
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/, W3C XML 1.0, 26 November 2008.
==>
T. Bray, J. Paoli, C. M. Sperberg-McQueen, E. Maler, & F. Yergeau,
editors. Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.0 (Fifth Edition). W3C
Recommendatin 26 November 2008. http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/

[XML 1.1]
T. Bray, J. Paoli, C.M. Sperberg-McQueen, E. Maler, and F.Y.J. Cowan,
editors, Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.1 (Second
Edition),http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml11-20060816/, W3C XML 1.1, 29
September 2006.
==>
T. Bray, J. Paoli, C.M. Sperberg-McQueen, E. Maler, F. Yergeau, & J.
Cowan, editors. Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.1 (Second Edition).
W3C Recommendation 29 September 2006.
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml11-20060816/.

[XSD 1.0 Primer]
D. C. Fallside and P. Walmsley, editors, XML Schema Part 0: Primer
Second Edition,http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/, W3C XSD 1.0, 28
October 2004.
==>
D. C. Fallside & P. Walmsley, editors. XML Schema Part 0: Primer
Second Edition. W3C Recommendation 28 October 2004.
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/.

[XSD 1.0 Structures]
H. S. Thompson, D. Beech, M. Maloney, and N. Mendelsohn, editors. XML
Schema Part 1: Structures Second
Edition,http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/, W3C XSD 1.0, 28 October 2004.

==>
H. S. Thompson, D. Beech, M. Maloney, & N. Mendelsohn, editors. XML
Schema Part 1: Structures Second Edition. W3C Recommendation October
2004. http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/.

[XSD 1.0 Datatypes]
P. V. Biron and A. Malhotra, editors, XML Schema Part 2: Datatypes
Second Edition,http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/, W3C XSD 1.0, 28
October 2004.
==>
P. V. Biron & A. Malhotra, editors. XML Schema Part 2: Datatypes
Second Edition. W3C Recommendation 28 October 2004.
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2

[XSD 1.1 Structures]
S. Gao, C. M. Sperberg-McQueen, and H. S. Thompson, editors, W3C XML
Schema Definition Language (XSD) 1.1 Part 1:
Structures,http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-1/, W3C Working Draft, 3
December 2009.
==>
S. Gao, C. M. Sperberg-McQueen, & H. S. Thompson, editors. W3C XML
Schema Definition Language (XSD) 1.1 Part 1: Structures. W3C Working
Draft 3 December 2009. http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-1/.

[XSD 1.1 Datatypes]
D. Peterson, S. Gao, A. Malhotra, C. M. Sperberg-McQueen, and H. S.
Thompson, editors, W3C XML Schema Definition Language (XSD) 1.1 Part 2:
Datatypes,http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-2/, W3C Working Draft, 3
December 2009.
==>
D. Peterson, S. Gao, A. Malhotra, C. M. Sperberg-McQueen, & H. S.
Thompson, editors. W3C XML Schema Definition Language (XSD) 1.1 Part 2:
Datatypes. W3C Working Draft 3 December 2009.