Subject: Re: [dita] Use of Syntax Elements

Hi, Tony.

I don't know whether IBM further specialized the elements for command-line syntax or not. If not, I have extensive examples and documentation written to educate team members on how to use them which I'd be happy to share. This is material that I produced back (in 2004? Early 2005?) when IBM's internal documentation did not have much written about the DITA elements used for command-line syntax.

Do you think that an article about this would be of general interest?

Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)