Subject: Suggestions for today's TC agenda

Hi, Don.

I hope you had a good vacation! We covered a lot of ground at last week's TC meeting, which I think was well documented in the minutes that Seth took.

And we've been getting good comments through the dita-comment mechanism -- I do hope that
before today's meeting you'll be able to update the Wiki page at http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/PublicReview1Comments; that's the process that we agreed upon last week.

One item for today's meeting would be to better aggregate the various items concerning the DITA source files that have been proposed for activity during the public review. I've gone searching and located the following lists:
There also are many items that we've mentioned during the past few months but failed to capture on a Wiki page:
  • Add consistent metadata to DITA files, especially copyright
  • Clean up inconsistent tagging, especially vis-a-vis normative terms
  • Improve linking
  • Correct any build errors
  • Remove old revision tracking information
  • Clean up SVN, remove any duplicate files
Can TC members suggest other things that we need to do? Obviously, we need to generate a clear list, have some discussion to gain consensus and prioritize items, and ultimately assign the work items.

Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)