Subject: Re: [dita] DITA Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 20 July 2010

I take responsibility of this issue as part of the greater spec generation initiative that Robert and I signed up for.

Seth

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 20, 2010, at 5:45 PM, "Bruce Nevin (bnevin)" <bnevin@cisco.com> wrote:

I thought I was quoting what Don said about it. My mistake, surely.

Kris, Seth, do you accept the following as the amended item 4?

4.  ITEM: PDF broken links
  o reported by Su-Laine Yeo.
ACTION: Kris: fix links that are broken in source.
ACTION: Seth: fix links that are improperly rendered in PDF.

If not, how should the amendment read?
/B

From: Su-Laine Yeo [mailto:su-laine.yeo@justsystems.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 3:11 PM
To: Bruce Nevin (bnevin); dita@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for taking minutes. Regarding item #4, on the broken links in the PDF file, this issue was not resolved before the meeting. IIRC, there was an action item for Seth to address the links that were broken as a result of the production process, and another action item for Kris to fix the links to an obsolete topic. I think Kris might have volunteered to fix the other broken links that are in the source topics as well.

Su-Laine

Su-Laine Yeo
Solutions Consultant

JustSystems Canada, Inc.