Subject: RE: [dita] DITA 1.3 Proposal Process

I've updated the proposal process again based on yesterday's meeting. If
you've got additional comments or suggestions, please send to the list, or
add them at the bottom (Su-Laine started a section on the page for
comments).
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/DITA_1.3_Proposal_Process

Thanks -

Robert D Anderson