Subject: Vendor representation on the DITA TC

Here is a list of vendors who have folks on the TC:

Adobe – 2 members, 1 observer

EMC – 3 observers

IBM – 15 members, 7 observers

JustSystems – 2 members, 1 observer

Madcap Software – 1 member

Microsoft – 2 members

PTC – 7 members, 4 observers

Quark – 2 members

Really Strategies – 1 member, 1 observer

RenderX – 1 observer

SDL – 2 members, 6 observers

XTM International – 1 member

Note that we may have other vendors on here from companies I did not recognize as vendors. In addition, in most cases I have no idea which product teams the members are from, and I do recognize some of these folks as users and not part of their product development or marketing teams. In any case, I'm hoping this is a good enough start to get this vendor awareness going…

Gershon

http://www.cisco.com/swa/i/logo.gif

Gershon Joseph
Technical Leader, Engineering
Product Development Services

gerjosep@cisco.com
Phone:
+972 9 892-7157
Mobile:
+972 57 314-1170

Cisco Systems, Inc.

Israel
Cisco home page

Think before you print.Think before you print.

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

Cisco Systems Limited (Company Number: 02558939), is registered in England and Wales with its registered office at 1 Callaghan Square, Cardiff, South Glamorgan CF10 5BT