Subject: RE: [dita] Cascading of xml:lang attribute

I've not been directly involved with this, but can't you send fragments smaller than a topic for translation if that's all that has changed? Or are other means used to identify just those parts that need the translator's attention?

A topic may have different xml:lang values on different fragments in it. Quotations, citations, and legal requirements for bilingual environments come to mind.

	/B