Subject: Review Comment: General: @domains details scattered/underspecified

The details of what is must or should for @domains and some of the details
of how you specify things are either underspecified in the 9 April spec or
are scattered in various places.

We should make sure that the section "Domain usage declaration (the domains
attribute)" specifies all normative rules and includes examples of all the
different interesting cases. This may require moving details currently
defined elsewhere so as to avoid duplication of normative statements.

This comment is essentially an action for me.

I was trying to find the definition of the rule for how you construct
@domains for a topic type that depends on a specific domain and I could not
find it anywhere in the spec by searching on "domains".

Cheers,

Eliot

Senior Solutions Architect
Main: 512.554.9368