Subject: EPUB of Full Spec: Where Can I Post It?

As a side effect of helping track down the linking issues with the spec I've
generated a new EPUB version of the spec. This version should be pretty
solid (that is, there shouldn't be any bugs in the EPUB plugin that would
make this version of the spec incomplete or otherwise not safe for use).

Where can I post the EPUB for access by the TC?

Thanks,

Senior Solutions Architect
Main: 512.554.9368
www.reallysi.com