Subject: Re: [dita] Bugs in learning/training XSDs

Hi Chris,

Thanks for finding the bugs.  I'll add this to the fixes for the next package.  I'm hoping to have them ready for next weeks meeting.

Kind regards,
Eric

Eric A. Sirois
Staff Software Developer
DB2 Universal Database - Information Development
DITA XML Schema Architect and DITA Open Toolkit Developer
IBM Canada Ltd. - Toronto Software Lab
Email:
esirois@ca.ibm.com
Phone:(905) 413-2841

Blue Pages (Internal)

"Transparency and accessibility requirements dictate that public information and government
transactions avoid depending on technologies that imply or impose a specific product or
platform on businesses or citizens" - EU on XML-based office document formats.

From: "Nitchie, Chris" <cnitchie@ptc.com>
To: "dita" <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 09/08/2010 05:05 PM
Subject: [dita] Bugs in learning/training XSDs

Folks,

I think I’ve found a few bugs in the learning/training schemas, bug I want to make sure. Specifically:

·         The class attributes on lcAreaCoords and lcProject are wrong, and lcAreaCoords is missing a trailing space.
·         learningBase doesn’t have a reference to domains-att.  I think it’s meant as a basis for specialization, but strictly speaking, if it doesn’t have a domains attribute, topics that inherit from it shouldn’t either.

Chris