Subject: RE: [dita] Clarification needed on @locktitle behaviour

If locktitle = "no" or is unspecified, I don't believe the processor is expected to use other criteria to determine whether or not to use the navtitle in the map. My understanding is that in this case, the processor is supposed to ignore any navtitle in the map.

We can't change the behaviour until DITA 2.0 at the earliest, but currently everything about this attribute is un-intuitive.

Su-Laine

Su-Laine Yeo
Solutions Consultant

JustSystems Canada, Inc.