Subject: Passcode returns to normal next week

FYI, for those who had trouble getting in to the call today - we've fixed
the issues with the usual weekly passcode. Next week we will use the normal
code (not the emergency number set up for today's call). We're working with
the conference system to find international call-in numbers, so I'll notify
the list when they are available.

Thanks -

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development