Subject: RE: [dita] Groups - DITA TC special meeting added

I'm in training at that time. If we're one vote shy, you may text me, and I'll excuse myself for a couple of minutes to vote.

Kris knows how to get me.

-seth

-----Original Message-----
From: donday@learningbywrote.com [mailto:donday@learningbywrote.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 4:33 PM
To: dita@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dita] Groups - DITA TC special meeting added

Hope to see all confirmed participants and anyone else who can make this special meeting.
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

 -- Don Day

DITA TC special meeting has been added by Don Day

Date:  Wednesday, 06 October 2010
Time:  12:00pm - 01:00pm ET

Event Description:
Special meeting to discuss plan for DITA 1.2 spec alternate schedule. If we are to rescind the resolution for the 15-day review, we'll need a corresponding quorum vote (9 of 16 Voting Members). Specifically, we must affirm that there are no Substantive changes for this plan to be accepted, so we'll have that discussion.
Call in info (including international numbers) is now in the TC's public home page:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=dita

Agenda:
Review changes for Substantive scope
Discuss plan to rescind 15 day review
Vote.

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/event.php?event_id=28508

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.