Subject: RE: DITA Technical Committee Minutes for 12 October 2010

Hi Bruce,

One correction, please. I did not mean to indicate that the Pharma group was interested in coordinating what they are doing with the enterprise business documents subcommittee—just that one of the members of the Pharma group sent out an email today expressing interest in a potential interplay. I think the following would more closely reflect what I was trying to say:

MB: … [add: One member of] the Pharma group [add: posted an email to that group today asking how this relates] [delete: was interested in connecting this] to what they're doing. Can our SC deal with the structural issues in a general way so that each SC doesn't have to address them independently? Can we help enterprise architects understand how e.g. <task> relates to an SOP.

Here is the link to the Pharma post:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-pharma/email/archives/201010/msg00000.html

Thanks,

Michael