Subject: RE: [dita] rubric for SC brainstorming

Re the added phrase:

> and is not endorsed by the DITA Technical Committee as a whole

We don't want it to sound like the TC disapproves of this work (or even
of SC work in general). How about something like "has not yet been taken
up as work of the Technical Committee as a whole"? That might look like
this:

"Because this document reflects exploratory work by a subcommittee
of the DITA Technical Committee, which has not yet been taken up
as work of the Technical Committee as a whole, it is not a reliable
guide as to the future direction of DITA, and should not be taken
as guidance for using DITA or for developing DITA tools."