[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Spreadsheet of OASIS voting members
I’ve uploaded an Excel spreadsheet to the Kavi document repository:
It contains information exported from the list of OASIS members who will be asked to participate in the DITA 1.2 ballot. I also added the following information:
· Whether someone is a member of the DITA Adoption TC
· Whether someone is a member of the DITA TC
· (If someone is not a member of the DITA TC) Whether they are from a company that has a representative on the DITA TC
· Whether the company voted yes for DITA 1.1
· (If not in the above categories) Whether I know if the company uses DITA
Here is a summary of the numbers of people who fall in the above categories.
We need 15% of the primary reps to vote yes. If the current numbers are stable, there are 329 primary reps and so 15% would be 50 votes.
We need to build a slightly safer margin, I think. So look through the spreadsheet and identify the following:
· People whom you know.
· Companies that you know use DITA.
· People that represent geographical areas (or vertical industry segments or whatever). For example, TC member Nancy Harrison, who has connections with the DITA Consortium Japan group, has indicated that she is willing to approach the representatives who are located in Japan.
Kristen James Eberlein l DITA Architect and Technical Specialist l SDL Structured Content Technologies Division l (t) + 1 (919) 682-2290 l firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail